Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - Hell Dance

Aggregator gang
I can still hear them, the texts floating in the bushes... They just come at you... It never ends...

Dex-chan lover
40 pages.....wow...Wanna drop the manga?

Omg...I believe this is a anti-scanlator-scheme. The makers dropped a bomb targeted at you guys.

Yeah redrawers, it's coming, pucker your buttholes

If Russian translators could do it, you can too, I believe in you guys

Fed-Kun's army
Good luck living through the bubble free text. As many scars as you may get, you can do it.

shoutout misfit scans they always put out good high quality chapters every single wednesday and saturday i cant even imagine how hard it has to be but they somehow pull it off

Fed-Kun's army
They are so chaotic, I love them. Kerori and Azz looks good with their opposite powers, Iruma looks so cute and Kerori had such a good idea (their performance is so beautiful) Misfits scans be like *war flashbacks*

A pray for the redrawers who every chapter go through hell.

The quality of the translations are honestly top notch. I've read a lot of mangas where the translators just leave the floating text as is (in Japanese) or add a little star to the floating text and drop the translation somewhere below the panel. You guys actually translate EVERYTHING, including ALL of the floating text and I know how much time and effort that must take. On top of which your release schedule is INSANE.
Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys do. We hope you know how much we appreciate you guys! ❤️❤️❤️ Please keep up the good work and take any well needed rest you guys might need.

Also I really wanna know kalego sensei's evaluation feedback (from the home visit chapter) for purson! Maybe they'll add it as a short in a future chapter? And how do I add a spoiler tag?

I get the feeling that Kerori's secret will be revealed during this arc.

btw, looks like the redrawers had a small accident with the clone tool in the last page.

Supporter
I recently took up redrawing and god it's so hard for something nobody will ever notice and if they do, you fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU REDRAWERS!
also, hell dance? anyone thinking of cell prison tango?
synchro dances are cool and you follow their movement more than their face, depending if face value is high. pretty good decision.

Users who are viewing this thread