Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - Friends

Dex-chan lover
and iruma is going to write a song on how he gets a date with the hottest demoness in the land

Azz is finaly putting white aside and joining the Misfits...!

And caotic duo azz and clara huge development–!

I'm more into sabnock/clara but I would be lying if that doesn't tempt me to ship those two

That or they all become iruma's harem

Lol iruma’s harem members are bonding lol and I think azz is gonna turn into a girl or something I’m calling it

Awww.. This has got to be the Azz-Clara chapter. 😃
Too funny.

"I can tell you're thinking something rude right now."
"You bite anything."
"Andragoras?"

In the end, they try to figure out the state of their relationship: care expressed as plenty of bickering.

This is the "most mature" a conversation can get between two 14-year-olds about their relationship. They've been through a lot together, and will still grow up together.

I just sometimes wish that mangaka Osamu Nishi stops turning them into clingy babies. Lately, Azz and Clara have been static as characters.

Btw, Clara is named as "Stupid Clara" on Alice's phone from the outset.

Still, I love Clara's look of surprise when Alice called her by her name (despite "stupid").

@imadoathing I've been hoping that for a long time. Hopefuly the mangaka will go that route, in a weird way those 2 actually fit (and also Iruma x Ameri is just too perfect imo)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see Asmodeus x Clara possible. The only thing they have in common in is Iruma, and they even acknowledge that. It's said they don't get along well, and disagree on several things. I just don't see him or her ever being interested in each other, they're both interested in Iruma. He keeps thinking he wants to be his servant when Iruma is demon king, but his level of obsession with him might be pretty gay and more than just servitude. Even if it wasn't love for Iruma I don't see him pairing with Clara. People need to stop confusing friendship as a excuse to ship. I ship characters all the time, but only if it's realistic or seems possible. I can't stand forced or random romance. I friendship them, but that's it. If Iruma is going to be with anyone it'd be Ameri, the manga is already set up for that route

Users who are viewing this thread