Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - Friends

images

Dex-chan lover
wait a second, that wasn't progress at all. They stil have absolutely nothing in common except for Iruma.
No matter how much they aknowledge each other or get along, if Iruma is removed from the picture, there's nothing sustaining their friendship.
Not saying that doesn't happen irl (hell, it happens way too often if anything), but don't say it's "progress" when it clearly isn't.

Double-page supporter
This makes me remember that time my mom ducktaped me and my brother together since we kept fighting.

Looking forward to seeing how much better the music group had gotten after a thorough whipping

Dex-chan lover
Love this chapter

Also the line about Clara thinking Alice is an idiot is hilarious

I'm getting the side characters will be together at the end of the story vibes

@rabidfish yes but no, i mean iruma its the sart of their friendship, but if htey start to get along that soon will lef the iruma factor outside, its kinda common that it happend

It has been awhile but, Sabnock actually looks pretty damn cool when he is actually properly wearing clothes. I didn't like the way he dressed for the most part after he was introduced.

Fed-Kun's army
I FEEL LIKE CRYING 😭😭😭
It feels as if my two troublesome child has gotten their understanding 😭

Dex-chan lover
@rabidfish that acknowledgement of similarity is itself character development. This manga has shown that the clear combination of ambition and action is capable of fueling tremendous growth, which is why Iruma served as the perfect motivation for the two incompatible characters to synchronize.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm smiling too much, I might cramp. I love how we have an arc about synchronized dancing.

Users who are viewing this thread