Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 158 - Courting

I got caught off guard with the credits page. Now to listen to that song on loop for 5 hours. Thanks a lot.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter exceeded my expectations and was very well written. I didn't expect it to be so serious and elegant. It plays along with Nee-san's character well, and Iruma is so handsome too. I was right about it being a reverse harem too. The idea of using a mock confession at the beginning to help Nee-san get into the character of Lilith was a nice touch. It feels as if the script for Lilith is something Nee-san would personally say in her own inner monologue. She was the perfect person to play that role since it matches her character so well. Using this arc to develop both Purson and her and even Clara and Azz just shows some really good writing. This continues to remain the best fantasy school manga I've ever read and technically the best isekai I've read too. It would be a complete shame if this never gets an official english publication. I've read quite a few manga from Shounen Champion that never got a english one, hopefully this can be an exception. Misfits Scans is doing an amazing job with their speed, quality, and accuracy. Tbh they might end up having a translation that's more accurate with better grammar than the official, but I'd still like to see a physical release.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh gosh.. i was going to comment on how weird yet cool iruma looks..

But then you guys put prince Ali..

PRINCE ALI! FABULOUS HE, ALI ABABWAA!!

Dex-chan lover
Clara and Alice were not amused there for a second.🤣

Wonder what Purson's dad want...

Dex-chan lover
@kinosseur Back in the old days it's called courtship. And no, they just happened to choose a romantic theme.

Supporter
Honestly a decent twist to the expectations of a classical piece (in the lore for this series), by twisting to focus and approach of the piece itself.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, interpretation is the most important thing in playing a classical piece that existed for hundreds of years and has been played by thousands of people.

But if you play a piece that should be in fortissimo in pianissimo you'd just be called SACRILEGIOUS!!

i was hoping for pg 13 to have a colour version haha
nee-san ♡

Users who are viewing this thread