Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - Siege of Praise

Fed-Kun's army
Robin and Orobas sensei ! They were in panic and it was so funny, but they are so damn cute awwwwww I wanted to see Kalego being praise too...

Aggregator gang
Student: Sensei! Sensei! The other students are ganging up on the new kid! Come quick!
Sensei: Oh no! What are they doing!?
S E I G E

Thank you for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Can't wait for the next update.

Oh my, the level of secondhand embarrassment I feel from this chapter is off the charts.

The Demon Amdusias is a fallen Angel and 67th of the 72 Spirits of Solomon. Amduscias is a great duke of Hell who rules over 29 Legions of Demons. He appears first as a unicorn.

He will take on human shape if commanded to do so, but this will cause musical instruments to be heard but not seen. Trees sway at the sound of his voice, and he gives people the power to make trees fall and also gives excellent Familiars.

I love how the mangaka based lots of his characters from Goetia
The author is a woman

Dex-chan lover
... But she isn't beautiful. She is a slaphead.
Aesthetically, she is the least appealing female in the class. In fact I think she'd be the 3rd least appealing female in the entire series, with only that girl who accompanied Iruma when he got lost in the theme park AND that one-eyed girl from the sabbath as worse options. Even the dinosaur girl who is in Class A is cuter. Even Iruma's lolibaba teacher is cuter.

That is just my take, obviously... but everyone else states their opinions as though they were objective fact, so why should I be the first to break the combo?

Users who are viewing this thread