Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Music Festival

Dex-chan lover
The thing that makes Chadruma so memorable is that he's a complete reversal of the fluffy goody two-shoes protagonist. He's the super-powered evil dark side, except he's not actually evil - just assertive. It's fun to think about how he might fit into certain situations, or how certain characters might react to him, but unfortunately unless something happens where he gets forcibly drawn out (maybe in an attempt to sabotage Iruma some day by a forced Wicked Phase effect) we're unlikely to see him again. At least it maintains his impact though, short and sweet.

What I'd actually like to see the most though is Iruma's personality transitioning a bit more towards what Chadruma was like, coming into his own. He IS supposed to be the king one day, and he can't be all sunshine and daisies. I think we got a little glimpse of that earlier.

I just really wanna see Amelie's.

glad the other classes get their own time to shine in multiple panels instead of 1 throwaway. Thanks for the scan.

Dex-chan lover
I was listening to a metal song that came on right as the chaos concerto started. Love it. Thanks for your work!

I'm happy that we get to see the other classes' performances, and how they are actual competitors. Heheheh.

@UXLZ yeah Amelie's wicked phase is either going to be really wild, or you can't even tell the difference because she's already 'on' like 95% of the time (the 5% being reading time).

Dex-chan lover
@pburgund:

Student council member: "President, what are we going to do about Ronove harassing the musical classes?"

Amelie: (Gendou pose): "Nothing. Mister Fabulous knows what he's doing. (Just as planned!)"

Dex-chan lover
We are the power inside, we bring you fantasy.
We are the kingdom of light and dreams,
Gnosis and life, Avantasia!

Sorry, but that music duel demanded it.

Double-page supporter
@psuedo They are demons, not humans, so they are bad as cooperating as demons have to much pride. Each of them think their music is the best.

Dex-chan lover
Im getting pumped daaam this is exciting

Also with tgis comment 69 will ve gone

Dex-chan lover
You can kind of see Misfits already being set up for the 6/6/6. They've got the amazing music with Iruma and the Pixie that MeiMei will love, they've got the drama and idol dance for Kyupa, the real question is how they're going to impress Poro-chan.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Finally got to read it!
Damn, the other classes shows are good, really curious to see how the misftis gonna do their rsrsrs
Also, Pulson-kun, what are ou gonna do...

Fed-Kun's army
idk why I keep imagining the song ''I'll Make a Man Out of You'' from Mulan to match Orobas's class performance

Dex-chan lover
Dissonancy is a way to improve music as well... but BOI do those kids look like they want to slice and dice one another with their music.

Users who are viewing this thread