Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Path You Choose

I swear...waiting for the updates lately feels like eternity even tho the misfits are updating like speed 🤣

I always wonder with these "unique ability theme families" where mother, father and children have the same ability over multiple generations. How do they avoid incest, especially since bloodline magic is supposed to be unique? Since it's not only the head of the family but also the partner that married into the family who has the same ability.

That's what keeps my brain awake at 2 am :/

Double-page supporter
no i did not start humming last surprise. Wha-What would make you assume such a thing...
17c.png

Dex-chan lover
Soi really got his chatterbox from his mom... and she's even worse that Soi himself can't stand it 😂
Oh and look at dat mini Soi playing trumpet by himself... SO CUTEEE I WANNA KIDNAP youu 😍

Thank you so much Misfitss!!

@Arkande

Same here, yesterday I was talking about this with my bf and he said that maybe they just marry another family with a similar ability and then they get married between cousins or something like that

Still confusing to me, I like more the bnha system in this case

Dex-chan lover
Oh, a random other note but I much, much, much prefer Crocell's personality this festival as compared to the Harvest arc. It's a lot more interesting than the ice queen shtick.

Dex-chan lover
@Piratehat
The festival intro video in ch 161 mentioned the order of presentation would be according to a lottery, so randomness is expected.
I'm only slightly bummed that we only get to see 4 of the 6 freshmen classes on screen, since ch 164 said there was gonna be six performances and we're declaring Misfits as the last one here.
Classes D & E might be introduced during 2nd year shenanigans. Ch 152 shows they're still in the first-year tower with the others.
Oh, look at that. D's been introduced in the spinoff series.

@Luke_chase
They kinda do. 167 is a hype chapter with a few pages of intro before the curtain rises, but 168 is an extra-long chapter with the whole performance.

Users who are viewing this thread