Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - The Sound of Anticipation

The joke page tho lol. That said, i find typesetting as very very important. As important as translating actually. Then comes redrawing and finishing

"Why redraw when you can just use a box" yes i'm sure you misfits are tempted to do so 🀣 but as a reader, who's the cause of ur pain and sufferring, pls refrain to do so pls hahaha I really love how you guys deliver this quality scanlations 😈

Woooow, Misfit scans, wonderful job as usual, love the credit page as usual too Haha, thanks for everything honestly, also....NWEEE-SAAAAAANNNNN!!!! GIRLS CAN SIMP FOR NEE-SAN TOO BWAHAHAHAHA !!! NEE-SAAAAN YOU GO FAM, ALL OF OUR MISFITS CLASS HAHA, THOSE NUTJOBS I LOVE THEM JSOABDBSURUSHA ;!*#+*;$@*Β₯@Β₯#*#,#
DAAANNNG THE ANTICIPATION BAHAHHAHA!!!!
I'M SOOO EXCITEEEEDDD, ALSO PURSON DARLIMG WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU HOHOHO HAHAHA HUHUHU HIHIHI HEHEHHE SMSBCOQKDBAO2BRFKAOQRVDGHWOAODBQJW
Ah, and do people actually ask you why you'd need type setting?? I think a thank you for the hard work would be wayyyy better, though I guess they're just so hyped they can't wait to know what's gonna happen next lmao, still it's better when it has such quality so thank you very much once again for all the efforts you put into each and every chapter, we truly appreciate it, I've already read badly redrawn and type-setted manga before and I was just focused on reading which took away from the experience of reading a manga, cause might as well just go with a novel, I was still thankful of course but I got to understand the importance of high quality scans Haha, actually this reminded me of that isekai villains fiancee smth with Bertia I think, when they upload first scans with great translation but not hq and the after a while they release actual good scans with amazing quality, maybe they do it for the ones who want to read it fast, anyway I love your scans cause you're fast, hq and the translation is amazing so is the proofreading so thank you very much for all your honest and veeeerrryyyy hard work, Good job, you're nice keep going we love you!!!!😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ’™β£πŸ’œπŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŒπŸ’žπŸ’›πŸ’“πŸ§‘πŸ’—β€πŸ€πŸ–€

Dex-chan lover
lmao im really surprised by how hype I am for their performance lol

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Man, im so hyped for ch. 168 xD
Thanks Mistifs for all the hard work! You guys can take your time, but the hype is too much-- AAAAAAAAAAAA

Also:167 comments on chapter 167
Damn, didn't last 5 minutes xD
tenor.gif

Ganbatte ne misfits scan team, thank you for all your hard work. We will enjoy it very much ^^

Dex-chan lover
Incredible thanks for your hard work. Hope you're all taking care of yourselves and not burning out or overtaxing your bodies. We can wait a bit if that means you don't have to kill yourselves to bring quality at a rapid pace.

This chapter, for just being anticipation and a show of the impact of the misfits on the school so far, really bring to life hoe far they've come from the beginning of the series.

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome work, really appreciate the scanlation quality! Top notch!

Aggregator gang
Man, this scanlation group is surpassing their limits once more! NotLikeThis

I didn't know you had to redraw so much! You guys get MEGA respect from me for this astonishing quality! I mean it's increadible, how much work that is! And you do it volunteerly! I can't thank you enough for making it possible for us readers to enjoy this work. I always like your gags and wish I could pat you on your back. For now you'll need to do it yourselves! Work hard and god speed, good fellows!
Yours truly
Harald the peasant

Users who are viewing this thread