Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - The Sound of Anticipation

Dex-chan lover
Alright Misfits Scans. You hyped it and I expect a really GREAT JOB cleaning and redrawing all those pages of ch168! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS! MISFITS!

I love how we are as excited as the rest of the characters

Btw you go MisFits scans!!! Thank youuu
Also, the edit Roni did is just perfect, melts my heart

Dex-chan lover
i love how they just show everyone getting ready to build up the hype.

i cannot wait for the next chapter

AHHHH next chap is just sooo hypped but it will take sooo much time for it to be out with all the work needed on it, sufffeeerrrinng!!
thanks for the chap

Dex-chan lover
The author did a great work getting us hypped.

Thanks for the hard work Misfit Scans.

P.S. Did anyone else heard the heel click from Kill la Kill?

How much y'all wanna bet that the demon kings favorite instrument was the Trumpet?

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS PART OF THE ACTING FOR THE SONG! I suspected it to be so when we saw Azz-kun fighting for Nee-san when he's Iruma-sexual

Users who are viewing this thread