Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Group Leader
since no one is commenting "step on me Clara & Kerori" or "Hold me Sabro" I'm gonna do it myself

Step on me, Clara & Kerori
Hold me, Sabro

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting a chapter today. Awesome job, redrawers cleaners and anyone else involved in it.

If they do season 3 and animate perfectly this would be golden
It would become one of the best scenes of animated musical

Holy! I wasn’t expecting this come out for like a northern few more days at least!
Misfit Scan, you can take a break, like a nap or some self care like y’all working like there’s no tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation!

If there's something I can say about this manga, despite its simple plot and fun antics, the mangaka REALLY knows how to tell a story through images.

When I first picked this up at chapter 1, I just thought it would be a fun, silly read. But it continually surprises me.

Aggregator gang
Series like this should have high budget anime adaptations. Not some generic battle shounens that become boring really fast.

I got goosebumps this chapter!
You guys did a fantastic job on the redraw!!

this chapter gave me goosebumps!! holy SHIT it was amazing. But it wouldn't have been so without the incredible job you guys did with the translation and redrawing. Thank you Misfits Scans!!!

Fed-Kun's army
All of them look amazing. The pent up tension that went to this chp didn't to waste cause it was amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread