Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Fed-Kun's army
Major props to the redrawers. Ngl I’ve never really thought about it until the last page, but well done

WOAAAAH THAT WAS SO COOL

MISFITS SCANS BEST BOIS AND GIRL

is this chapter have an anime release already or nah. i have yet watched the anime. i will be watching after reading all the released chapters

Holy shit that was amazing, I got goosebumps throughout the whole chapter. The fact that his mom and HIS DAD WAS THERE makes it so much better. You can see a slight mist when you see the mom from the back.

Aggregator gang
this arc >>>>>>>>>>> eri needs to smile uwu with school band while youtuber prank gone wrong arc

Fed-Kun's army
You guys are sooo good at this!! I can feel the blood, sweat, and tears for every page!! Thank you for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading this chapter and God FUCK is this chapter just as good as I read it the first time. Good heavens Nishi-sensei and the redrawers give us more than we deserve

God damn! I know I'm just reading this, but it feels like I actually heard them! I can still feel the goosebumps!!!
Also, thank you for the scanlators! I'm sure this was a freaking hard chapter!

oh god I can't stop cheesing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
boy does this manga give good fanservice for the girls huh

Man, this is giving me chills. Hot damn, the craze, the atmosphere, the music, I could feel it through the screen. I want to see it!!

Man, this chapter is really exciting! Im trembling for real, maaannn

Users who are viewing this thread