Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Ring of Gluttony

Dex-chan lover
Affinity test 0... seems like humans couldn't make use of magic... but other things could be done... i think...
And that grandfather is too overpowering!!

Double-page supporter
Ah Hebrew where the spelling of the letters of its alphabet has so many variants of spelling is it aleph or alef, bet, beit or beth, gimel or gimmel, waw or vav, yod, yodh, or yud. No wonder the translator was having trouble with them

Dex-chan lover
Wait, who is Purson Soy? I don't remember him in future chapters at all.
BTW, with how devils like dismemberment it's a wonder there are no crippled demons in school.

Dex-chan lover
@Juslin
I am currently up to date thanks to Russian translations, so naturally, now I know. Though next time I re-read it I'll try to keep an eye on him: some said he did cameoed here and there. If so then author did not forgot about him till last volume XD

Group Leader
The source that the translator has pulled from for all the demon rank stuff seems to be I.B Singer's 'The Last Demon'.

Aggregator gang
Oh it's Purson ! So not only was he here the whole time, he actually got an introduction?!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO he really was here the whole time even an introduction

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

You're telling me that the Highest Level of Danger, Aleph, in a Certain game is the lowest rank in the demon world?

Fed-Kun's army
I was rereading and I'm amazed that I didn't notice Purson here lol 😂

Users who are viewing this thread