Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - Salute to the Winners

Fed-Kun's army
The colored pages are wonderful, same thing with the bookmarks (third page), Purson always wanted attention and he is doing good, Shax and Iruma 💛💙, Amelie 🤣 she is so lovely, but same ara ara~ Poro really dislike Sullivan ahhhhh "not yet" 😂 beautiful scenes and drawings. Iruma is rank 5 now 👀 I can't wait for next chapters, thank guys

Great chapter, great arc overall! It would have been weird if some people didn't get He for that performance - but that (so far) only Iruma got it?? Now that was a twist

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna read the whole comment section. Have there been any He-Man jokes so far?

Like always reading a new chapter got me like ~~~~~ huhuhu~~~~~~ haappppppyyyy~~~~~~ yappppyyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~~☺

i don't know why but i have a feeling that lied-kun is a big variable like it just feels like that.....

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Man, this arc conclusion its so good, also, Iruma became a He(5), make me wonder how things gonna develop now xD
Amelie was so cute :3

On a side, i was expecting The Misfits scan to post the page about
the new students for the next year of the story
, im really curious about them xD
0bdc534f818c8bafb733f22496e8db14309f12f88cafd69c7ade3afa7dbde4d0.png

Credits to Dark Schneider
The 5 new first-year student's (since the Music Festival marks the end of their first school year)
a contest was held to create the new characters and part of the background, these 5 were selected from the 3092 that were sent
Basic info:

Name: Amdu Timers
Hobbies & Skills: Time attack / Measurement

Name: Leo
Hobbies & Skills: Muscle training / DIY

Name: Bug Ribbon
Hobbies & Skills: Information gathering / Make a butterfly knot in an instant.

Name: Charne Beauty
Hobbies & Skills: Makeup / Dress up

Name: Stolz Horn
Hobbies & Skills: Accessory Maker

Another amazing chapter 🤩 I was wondering who would get Rank 5 first and it was none other than our boy Iruma

Fed-Kun's army
So, it's like those TV show where only the last good answer matter even if you sucked ass for all the competition?
So let it be known that for one to be a demon king, you need to suck at piano.
Summoning-failed
Saving a park from a terrorist attack-no reward
Making a firework that almost destroyed the school-reward
Playing dodgeball-reward

So, what does it take to be a demon king exactly? To know how to have a good time?
(yeah, i know leadership is a good part of it, but iruma is no leader, he just has an army of flies flying around him. Honey does the same and it has 0 leadership, it's just a bunch of sugar and proteins.)

Users who are viewing this thread