Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Soulmates Meeting

Dex-chan lover
after the absolutely ridiculous amount of text from the last arc, a mere 20 pages averaging 6 bubbles each is nothing to the tl's!

Yeah Soulmate is the wrong word for this, Comrade, Brother-in-Arms (or sister), or nakama.

Best friend would work too.

Also, Amelie is getting locked in for waifu

Dex-chan lover
I personally think that the term soulmates works for the relationship between Iruma, Clara, and Asmodeus, even in a purely platonic sense. That's just how close the trio feels to each other.Best Friends also works, but I imagine why the tl team didn't use that term is because the meaning of that term is self-evident if you know what friends are. Maybe confidant would have worked too, but that's too professional IMO. I wouldn't exactly describe the relationship between the 13 Misfits that way, but comrades feels like a fitting term.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh yessir, the Amelie squad finally gets to eat for a couple chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like it would have been better to retain the word shinyuu?

Contributor
The meaning of friend?
person, one who likes to socialize with; sympathiser, helper, and that's about the size of it

Double-page supporter
@udomsa33

Amile is well aware that Iruma is human, and is still infatuated with him regardless. She's the only one of the good guys who knows Iruma is human other than Sullivan and Opera.

She even covered for Iruma by lying that he's a demon when her father became suspicious.

Translators translating this be like....
I AM SPEEEEDDDD

For real tho, it's like you release translations every day, not like I'm complainin' tho

LET THE SHIP

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

@biznizz You forgot Balam and Bachiko!

It's finally Ameri time, and we're so close to catching up! Excellent work as always, Misfits!

Users who are viewing this thread