Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Soulmates Meeting

So that female member of the student council that’s always with the Pres, have we ever seen her face before? She talks a lot but gets no focus. This has to be a long play by the author right?

Group Leader
OMG. Looks like we could actually catch up to the raws. 3 more till we do. And the next chapter (or the one after that, dunno which exactly) is gonna be hype

@JDLars if I know any better, she a actually demon that doesn't have eyes. I've seen a few scenes of her face and there's no eyes on her as far as I can see.

I might be mistaken, so take it as a consideration. She's supporting character in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I've booked my ticket, I packed my seasickness pills, I brought my swimming trunks, I covered myself with sunscreen. All aboard that's going aboard, this ship is all ready to leave harbor!

Fed-Kun's army
You won this Misfits scans, you won... I CANT BELIEVE I SAW A SUPERNATURAL MEME FROM MAIRUMA!!!! IM SO IN PAIN WITH THAT STUPID ENDING AND YOU GUYS MADE A MEME !!!!!!! I dont know what else I should say... thank for the chapter I suppose...

Iruma's eyes are getting darker and hair longer each chapter!
Clarin and Iruma all the way!!!!!! Amelie shoo shoo 😖

Users who are viewing this thread