Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - One Year's Distance

God fucking dammit no matter how many times I read 179-181 I always feel like it's the first time I read it and makes the serotonin flow.

I gotta go back to discord for those reactions and raws.

Dex-chan lover
The average IQ around here seems to have dropped into the negatives. Even zoo animals at feeding time behave with more decorum.
They're just gonna dance. It isn't fundamentally different to anything else that has happened in this series.

[Edit]: Seems like the beasts have decided to bite back. You know I'm right though.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
The average IQ around here seems to have dropped into the negatives. Even zoo animals at feeding time behave with more decorum.
They're just gonna dance. It isn't fundamentally different to anything else that has happened in this series.

[Edit]: Seems like the beasts have decided to bite back. You know I'm right though.
Or you are just being an asshole about it. We were not writing a fucking thesis here. We were just happy our "ship" was kinda sailing smoothly.

Dex-chan lover
Or you are just being an asshole about it. We were not writing a fucking thesis here. We were just happy our "ship" was kinda sailing smoothly.
Typing clearly and coherently, using words, is not just something for thesis writing. It is something for everyday, normal communication. It is the baseline. The expected starting point. It is something children learn to do between the ages of 4 and 6. I am doing no more than holding you to the same standards I'd hold small children to... and you are collectively failing.

Just how low are your standards that you believe communicating coherently or not mashing your keys is only for "a fucking thesis"? This isn't rocket science nor brain surgery. It is really easy.

And I'm completely within my rights to criticise. This is a comments section. It isn't a screaming section.

Fed-Kun's army
Typing clearly and coherently, using words, is not just something for thesis writing. It is something for everyday, normal communication. It is the baseline. The expected starting point. It is something children learn to do between the ages of 4 and 6. I am doing no more than holding you to the same standards I'd hold small children to... and you are collectively failing.

Just how low are your standards that you believe communicating coherently or not mashing your keys is only for "a fucking thesis"? This isn't rocket science nor brain surgery. It is really easy.

And I'm completely within my rights to criticise. This is a comments section. It isn't a screaming section.
By your logic every sports fan has negative IQ because they too tend to be loud, emotional and a bit incoherent when they get invested in a match. Meanwhile most of them are just normal people with average cognitive abilites who happened to be more emotional at the moment.

Sure, a lot of us gave an emotional outburst, which culminated in less than eloquent comments, most likely beacause of our investment in Iruma and Amelie's relationship. (I sure did.) But is that not allowed? Comments are not just for starting discussions. Sometimes you just get hyped or shocked and just spill those emotions in there because they went into overdrive. It's not like those comments hurt the potential of future discussion about the chapter. The room for communicating hasn't gone anywhere.

You just as easily could've gone "Huh. Idiots.", ignore the comments and communicate your feelings about the chapter in the manner you saw fit. But instead you mass-reacted to almost every "dumb" comment and then attacked the character and intelligence of those people.

And yes you do have the right to criticise, I just didn't like your antagonistic tone, hence my reply.

Anyways, we likely won't see eye to eye on this matter, so good luck in your future endeavours I guess.

Dex-chan lover
By your logic every sports fan has negative IQ because they too tend to be loud, emotional and a bit incoherent when they get invested in a match. Meanwhile most of them are just normal people with average cognitive abilites who happened to be more emotional at the moment.

Sure, a lot of us gave an emotional outburst, which culminated in less than eloquent comments, most likely beacause of our investment in Iruma and Amelie's relationship. (I sure did.) But is that not allowed? Comments are not just for starting discussions. Sometimes you just get hyped or shocked and just spill those emotions in there because they went into overdrive. It's not like those comments hurt the potential of future discussion about the chapter. The room for communicating hasn't gone anywhere.

You just as easily could've gone "Huh. Idiots.", ignore the comments and communicate your feelings about the chapter in the manner you saw fit. But instead you mass-reacted to almost every "dumb" comment and then attacked the character and intelligence of those people.

And yes you do have the right to criticise, I just didn't like your antagonistic tone, hence my reply.

Anyways, we likely won't see eye to eye on this matter, so good luck in your future endeavours I guess.
If I had my way the entire sports industry would be abolished, but that isn't really the point here.

The room for communicating DID go somewhere. It died. Those comments were effectively nothing but a wall of loud spam which would discourage any sane person from even engaging (and yes, I'm suggesting that I'm not).

And marking the degenerate comments with the "dumb" marker was both the least and most I could do. I mean that is what it is there for. I'd much rather the people who made all those comments just left the site permanently, but I can't make that happen. I'd be damned if I let them simply get away with that kind of degeneracy without even a hint of criticism either way.

Fed-Kun's army
If I had my way the entire sports industry would be abolished, but that isn't really the point here.

The room for communicating DID go somewhere. It died. Those comments were effectively nothing but a wall of loud spam which would discourage any sane person from even engaging (and yes, I'm suggesting that I'm not).

And marking the degenerate comments with the "dumb" marker was both the least and most I could do. I mean that is what it is there for. I'd much rather the people who made all those comments just left the site permanently, but I can't make that happen. I'd be damned if I let them simply get away with that kind of degeneracy without even a hint of criticism either way.
Okay, when you put it this way, I kind of see your point. Although my feelings remain mostly unchanged.

Users who are viewing this thread