Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 299 - Room For One More

Dex-chan lover
So, we know Baal is a baddy, but we also know he isn't dumb.
Not only is proclaiming to replace Demon Lord Delkira pretty much considered high treason, doing it in front of the the Three Greats is nigh on suicide. Seems pretty dumb, but I'm fully convinced the cocky bastard will manage to turn it to his favor.

Either way, chapter 300 is going to be an absolute bloodbath.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Crazy that we're at chapter 300 soon, yet feels like they can go even longer if they want to.

Also, who was it that talked at the end there?

Dex-chan lover
Such a good set-up arc. I'm really excited to see where Nishi-sensei takes us after this

Dex-chan lover
I hope this next arc wont be pointless and some character be real dead (though i doubt it), the red flag list would first come to grandpa which is present here and now.

But if gramps died then i want at least a fair piece from the villain died as well, and since baal is too soon, i hope its somehow the four eyes or the spider wanker be the one who died along with the arc.

Group Leader
Baal's trying to beat the 3 Greats to the punch by making it sound like getting a new King was his idea instead of theirs, thereby increasing his influence and eroding theirs.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even if this crazy ploy to work the only demon everyone is somewhat unanimous on wanting to be Demon King is Mr. Grandpa himself. Even if something was done to shake trust in him (like outing Iruma) no one else is remotely liked enough to fill the seat. This has gotten be a smokescreen of some kind.

Also my girl got robbed because of some secret service ploy.

chapter 300 is gonna be absurd with all that chaos letting loose, no wonder why its called the 13th Betrayal Arc

Dex-chan lover
Baal you bastard
e7c422704d874eeb4ab0a16f25cf9fd7fb67bbb9eed42bb5e98e2efdc1e2e1b3.png

Users who are viewing this thread