Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

Dex-chan lover
happyCharlotte.gif

Please, please, pleaaaassseeee, for the love of GOD, go through with this romance. I beg of you. I will give you my future firstborn child, just make it happen. If he ends up with Clara I will cry. Please, let this romance come true.

Double-page supporter
(°▽°) He blushed fully, Clara is gonna lose at this point (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

But tbh idc who wins this, They’re both great

What about this insane pace? did some reader kidnaped one of yours siblings?
Thanks for the chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Best chapter, everything is great lol.
From Sullivan's doting, to Amelie Papa's glasses shattering, to The Hug.
😍

Supporter
IT TOOK ALL MY WILL POWER TO NOT SHOUT AND WAKE UP EVERYBODY IN MY HOUSE SO IMMA LET IT ALL OUT HERE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
F in the chat for Clara. In the end it was never really a competition to begin with

@wawawelon clara really never had a chance tho. Like she was the childhood friend but she only met him that year. They just didn't have any real ability to date

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread