Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

Dex-chan lover
I love clara... But i also like amelie so much... They are both so cute and pure... I WILL BE HEARTBROKEN WHICHEVER THE OUTCOME IS... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

@mangadex i think and after this crazy reaction know what u gotta do with that manga pdp :3 sorry clara fans the war is ours

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR CLARA FANS BUT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS MY REACTION

Group Leader
"It was at this moment Iruma knew he had a heart... and a penis... and both made the right choice..."

I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it! I ship it!

Oohoh!

Iruma all excited on the banket! I'm not sure he had said with confession intent but now maybe he is considering it as well? THEY ARE SO CUTE trying and on the steps of the stairs, I wonder if Iruma is going to grow more?

The banket was nice! Henri in shock haha! And Opera being cool!

Thanks!

Oh. Ohhhh this just became a an actual love story. CUTE. As much as the body sizes of them confuses me, I can ship it

Deeply satisfying watching the romantically oblivious MC get his obliviousness shattered. Cute mutual blush faces.

Users who are viewing this thread