Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

Double-page supporter
Guys what if, oh God, what if Alice overheard down the stair all of Iruma ambition talk and now wants to have the same ambition, and to do so, leaves the misfit class leaving a devastated Iruma that in his despair decided to defile Amelie thus enraging his father that retaliate with the misfit class. Oh God oh fuck, I don't know what would happen then.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
parks-and-rec-andy-dwyer.gif

Double-page supporter
I love the spike in views and comments this chapter has. That's when you know it's good.

At this point, it’s obviously official lmaoo 😭😂❤️
@Rand564 No he didn’t. I know what reaction you are talking about, which is that reaction when they were in the forest earning points. Those reactions are completely different. His reaction to Clara was like he has realized that she is a woman. His reaction to Amelia in this chapter obviously shows that he is falling in love with her. That’s why he isn’t sure what Amelia is to him while he is sure Clara is his soulmate as a friend. It seems like Clara will be his best friend forever along with Azz-kun, and Azz-kun and Clara will get together. That’s how it seems to be going to me at least.

W-WH-W-W-WHA-WHAT DID I JUST SAW!!!???!???!?😱😱😱😱😱...
ARE MY EYES TRICKING ME!?😵😵😵
D-DID I JUST SAW 'THAT' FACE THAT WE--NO, I DIDN'T KNOW HE CAN SHOW!!??😲😲😲😲

OKAY. NOW IM SURE, THAT'S THE REAL SOULMATE!😏😏😏

i can't wait to see this sequence animated with Amelie's incredible voice. Sad it'll take nearly 4 year for the anime to catch up though.

Users who are viewing this thread