Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

Dex-chan lover
Still Clara ship. Harem end or bust, though.

This may end up another sitaution where the author continues to have a hardon for a single love interest despite how things have developed previously. (Re:Zero syndrome aylmao)

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, this is the first time I've freaked out over a blushing guy.

Amelie team for life!!!!
Clara tho...

Dex-chan lover
@AaronKwon
That's right. It's supposed to be a demon pun, but we weren't really sure if that would be easily understood by the readers. It's fine if the reader's Japanese because then they would be 100% sure that it's a joke (since they know how Japanese count for waltz-type dances), but we thought international readers might be confused whether this is just a Japanese culture thing or a demon culture thing. I personally confirmed with Japanese dancers that it is, indeed, supposed to be a demon pun, but yeah. Hope that clears things up.

Oh, thanks for the clarification. Didn't expect to get replied by the member of the group itself :D

Irina and Amelie's relationship taking a step forward is a good way to introduce Clara's wicked phase. I welcome it.

Amelie is like the ultimate feminist character, I wish more writers would write more characters like her instead of just making them lesbian or deprive them of feelings.

Now, if you excuse me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Users who are viewing this thread