Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

Iruma x Amelie?
or
Amelie x Iruma?

Who is the dom and sub?

Does she still remember that Iruma is a human?

Are Human biology the same as Demon's?

Returning to grab my seat on this ship. Man this chapter had me smiling for days .

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I still can't contain my happiness from this chapter. I keep re-reading it like a madman.

@Knighty-kun
If a demon and a human had a kid it would be a human-demon hybrid called a "cambion"; it's actually a thing in demonology.

If they were engaged I think Iruma would take the last name "Azazel" because the last time in the manga we've seen "Suzuki" (besides narration) was by Sully in Chapter 1. On teachers checklists and stuff it always says "Iruma" and never "Iruma Suzuki"
It almost feels like Iruma legally discarded "Suzuki" from his name.

Azz isn't as optimal for a ship with Iruma because Azz is no way in it for himself when it comes with his relationship with Iruma.
"O passionate gentleman, You'd always praise me, but never find fault."

Clara"knows of both passion and pleasure, but (S)he isn't ready for love yet. Sorry, too inexperienced."

Gyari is the selfish prince(ss) in this situation, "whose desire for love is only satisfied by [Kuromu or perhaps Irumi later?]: Am I satisfied with that? One sided affection is too dull."

Ameri's love for Iruma is truly love that burns like fire. And with Iruma's flustered face Iruma's love for Amelie too burns like fire. That's why I ship Iruma x Ameri because they truly have burning passion for each other.

I'm retweeting my old comment to keep the freshhness of the comment section going! I want this chapter to reach 1000 before ch 194 does.

Contributor
@yaboi5547 To be fair, Iruma does have some really shitty parents, so it would make sense for him to just discard his last name.

Iruma Azazel would be interesting, though I’d prefer it if he, Opera, and Sullivan made their own last name.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm just here to help this get to 1k too (but i'm not even mad that ch 194 got there first bc IT WAS WELL DESERVED TBH HOLY SHIT)

Ch 194 deserved it too but I think this chapter deserves it more
How monumental this chapter is

It's kinda hilarious how Ch. 194 got to 1k comments before this. This chapter is still good, but it's really difficult to complain about Ch. 194.

Users who are viewing this thread