Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Lied's Meeting

Dex-chan lover
So, with this we finally caught up with raws? Or we are one chapter short, and there is a new chapter out already?

@SomeGuy1
Underrated comment.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy Purson's a regular cast member now.
He fits in nicely with everyone else.

Thank you Misfit Scans for the new chapter and for your hard work up until now to reach the most recent chapter! Us readers could not have asked for a better translator team 😁

Loved the Iruma delusion and the Lied discourse lol. Great that he got the number at the end and decided that his time has come.
F for the man o7

It's done! Finally catch up to raw! Thank you misfit scans!!! You guys amazing!

reu

Dex-chan lover
"Imagination is man's power over nature" - Birdbro
Birdbro is becoming more and more based with each appearance, someday he'll maybe even quit being a simp

Aggregator gang
@reu simping is a man's nature. that is why prostitution was one of the first jobs created by humanity.

Dex-chan lover
"I made this"
Bruh Agares literally made a courtroom for the skit, did he actually make the bar for Purson's skit as well?
Also they had a shared contact group during Walter Park, you'd think he'd have the contact info from there.

chad iruma placing flag here and there vs virgin lied not knowing how to text a girl

Dex-chan lover
In all three translations I seen the quote of gentlebird is different. I find it kinda funny.

Users who are viewing this thread