Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Lied's Meeting

Dex-chan lover
@iteck
It's a famous scene from the game Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, in which a character called Will Irons dies during the tutorial and the player buries him. The scene became internet famous due to the memorable 'Press F to pay respects' game prompt, after which videogame players would repeat the quote whenever someone died in a videogame, or even outside of one, especially in videogame streams.

Omg they finally caught up to the latest chapter. Congrats Misfits Scan.

I feel happy and a bit sad now that I have to wait for weekly releases now.

image0-13.gif

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman He calls her nee-san just as a sign of affection, they're not actually siblings. Lied has his own big sister who he doesn't get along with.

Eliza's closeup on page 16 is striking, and I feel like her hair is drawn differently. It looks less pulled back and thicker, and there's a braid over her forehead rather than just over her ears. Her hair looked plainer before, so it's fitting that the change in her hair reflects her newfound confidence after the music festival.

EDIT: I also just noticed that her eyes are drawn larger than before, at least on that page. This might be just because she has a closeup, but I hope this means that she'll be drawn more like this from here on.

Dex-chan lover
Iruma is the harem chad

Purson is the musician that will give the best one-night stand of your life

Lied needs a girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
That close up of Eliza's face on page 16 is quite different. I think this is the first time we've seen her with her eyes fully opened that wasn't in a state of shock. She's actually very pretty there.

Users who are viewing this thread