Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Lied's Meeting

Group Leader
@Iggygos @Dibella as of right now the raws are out up to chapter 182. It's a long story, but basically we picked up this manga when the anime came out and the manga translation was 70 chapters behind the raws. We're pretty hyped to be so close to catching up after almost a year!!

I just realized how stupid I am to never link that the numbers of the misfits + Amelie are just enough to be the 13 crowns and the demon king...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!!!
And CONGRATS on catching up to the raws Misfits!
(even though that, around today or tomorrow chapter 182 may come out, unless theres no chapter this week)
You guys job are great!
Now that all of us will suffer with weekly releases, you guys can take a time and rest, this pace of releases this week was insane
This chapter was funny as heck, poor Lied-kun 🤣
Also, even he aknowledge Iruma harem, and Asmodeus reaction was priceless UHAUHhahauhauha (maybe because he was not included?)

Also,
[F]

To think that I dropped this a while ago because the scanlation was so bad, now we have quality and fast scanlation by Misfits, thank you so much!!!

The translation finally catching up with the raws. This is latest chapter in raws (before ch 182 release).

But, what is Kerori doing there too (page 14)?

Ah now its clear the one who would become demon king is iruma 3 highest rank would be clara,kerori and amelie tho 13 executive still lack 3

Dex-chan lover
Guys, chapter 182 has been out for a while now, we're still not quite yet caught up xD

But congrats to the team for doing it in such a short amount of time and with such high quality uploads

Dex-chan lover
Appearson!

perfection-perfection-concept-word-blackboard-background-113958705.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread