Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Lied's Meeting

Man, you really did it, you catched up with the raws! Contratulations! Also, yeah, guilty!

LIEDKUN, LOL

Irumacchi can charm everyone withouth even trying... as expected of Irumasama!

I think we're up to date now... or at most 1 chapter away from it...b r u h, I'll miss the chapter barrage...
The Misfit madlads actually did it! They are truly the mvps of the human world...!

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
When even you're most devoted friend accuses you being too forward and charming (we all know this ends with all demons (male and female) being Iruma's bitches).

Dex-chan lover
@ksnh when they were training for the music competition Iruma gave her a love letter to understand how the original composer felt. I don't remember what chapter; maybe 10 or so ago.

Dex-chan lover
Purson was hilarious. Thanks for all your hard work Misfit team for catching us up!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
A P P E A R S O N

Fuck, Purson's general lack of presence is completely counter-balanced by his immense presence when he does appear. I love this sassy trumpeteer.

Amazing chapter. I’m surprised though that the meme wasn’t Iruma’s “I’m lewd?” combined with the guilty verdict panel.

Thanks for the effort to catch up to this point, it's been a blast with the credit meme's being on point.

Users who are viewing this thread