Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

congrats misfit scans for catching up with the raws!!! thank you for hard work with this series! :D

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations on catching up!

Now the hard part begins for us readers... waiting the weekly wait...

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, gosh, Opera's so sad and distraught that they missed Iruma's birthday ... God, it's adorable.
We'll probably soon start the next arc, huh ? Two to three chapters to buckle up Iruma's birthday and stuff and here comes either a holyday adventure or second year ! I don't know why, but I'm kinda worried about it ... It's been too wholesome and it somehow feels like second year will be ... Something else ... I'm not sure why, but it feels that way anyway ...
Congratulations on being caught up ! I'm guessing that since you've got free time on your hands, you'll either start a new manga or maybe translate the chapters you didn't translate ? Or maybe you'll just enjoy having free time, god knows you deserves a rest. Thanks again for your hard work, you've got no idea how grateful I am for that ! How grateful we all are, you guys are doing God's work, I swear

Dex-chan lover
/em applause

Jee, fricken crimeny, the rain of chapters the last couple weeks has been amazing.

Damn good job, Misfits. You should be proud of your work.

Thank you, Nishi, for writing and drawing such a loveable story.

Bravo et mille mercis à toute l'équipe !
Congratulations for translating Iruma, keeping the pace and the quality up!

Fed-Kun's army
Arigato Gozaimasu Misfits Scans. You guys deserve the rest.
One heck of time and effort in being able to caught up.
Thanks a lot once again Misfits

Thank you so so much for all of your hard work Misfits!! Iruma has become one of my favorite mangas and it's awesome to know that's it's being translated by such a tremendous group!

I hope you guys get a little time to celebrate and relax after this last run of chapters, I'll be waiting patiently for the next one! (人*´∀`)。*゚+

Thank you Misfits Scans! You're all so amazing and hard working, without your translations of this wonderful manga life would be a lot more boring.

Dex-chan lover
LldRXEP.png

Congrats for Misfits for finally catching up. That's some mad work.
dVPOnuu.gif

Dex-chan lover
was there a chapter about 10 days ago since it seems like the chapters have been letting readers count the days

Double-page supporter
Truly the greatest scanlator of this site

Godspeed Misfits

Users who are viewing this thread