Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

I can't believe you guys caught up with the raws!! Thank you guys so much for translating this series and all the hard work you guys put into this!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Misfit Scans and the translator of Golden Kamuy are probably the only ones I'd be willing to give money to, if I had any. And they probably wouldn't even accept it.

Fed-Kun's army
I was gonna comment about the chapter but nvm that, MISFITS CAUGHT UP WITH RAWS? CONGRATS MAN, YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh god we're caught up. Thanks for your service Misfits.
The weekly releases were something I always looked forward to.

MD@Home
Thanks for catching up to the raws

But omg, grandpa’s about to throw a wild party

Fed-Kun's army
Congrats on catching up! I’m looking forward to seeing your Helhelm (and the rest of Iruma, of course, but now you have to wait for the author)!

Dex-chan lover
It looks like we may be moving out of filler territories soon. The last dozen or so filler chapters have been alright but we need to move on with the story.

Double-page supporter
Thank you misfits, had this manga in the following list for years, waiting for someone to pick it up, until you guys did.

That said, i guess the reason why Iruma has no fear for his life is because his life was on the line for so many times before that he is just straight up numb to it (bad parents).
And grandpa and Opera forgetting about his birthday is a huge blunder from them

Congratulations Misfits scans! Been a ride, grateful for it

Seems everything is being set up to have Iruma's secret out to at least his "inner circle" ... Previous chapters have all been about his bonds with everyone and with Ami Kirio knowing he is human he'll defo tell it at the moment it would make most impact (and probably fail having the intended impact). I forsee a kidnapping + rescue arc ("you're too fearless/careless") or something with at the end Kirio telling the secret to them and they just accept it / don't make that big deal out of it

Users who are viewing this thread