Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

Bless the Translator's souls. Their hard word has paid off and they are finally caught up. At least they can kinda relax now.

Thanks for catching up to the raws! Is Iruma-Kun a weekly or monthly? if its a monthly and I have to wait for cliffhangers i'm going to cry

Thank you Misfits! You are a blessing to all of us :) A release from you guys would always brighten my day :) I will always look forward to all of your work :)

721748086480699473.png

721748020038729858.png

749291400180400258.png

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the blood, sweat and tears you shed during these translations Misfit Scans! (Especially the misfit music festival performance...)

Regarding the chapter itself, I really want to see Iruma telling Balam about his parents. They're why he's so idiotically fearless, after all. Shame the best chance we have will be in a 4-koma, since they're not likely to ever be relevant to the plot again.

Dex-chan lover
@Keansor the issue is Iruma doesn't know common sense, so he really doesn't have a standard to compare his parents to in order to realize how absurd his upbringing actually was. He can't remotely tell what's normal for human kids and what is not, and living in the demon world hasn't exactly helped him figure that out.

Aggregator gang
It's weekly, which is impressive when you consider how beautiful the art's been. it only ever improves

Aggregator gang
IDK how spoiler tags work but this was just my prediction
I thought Iruma might heal balam-sensei

Dex-chan lover
Bring out the champagne were caught up now thank you for all the hard work Misfits and keep on shining you beautiful people/demons.

TML

Thanks for catching up and all the hard work the scanlation group has put into this. I have been really enjoying this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
uwu
Ballam-sensei....
The first thing he do after learning Iruma's birthday is.. calling his house 🤣

And thank you Misfits team!!! It's been such a long journey, and looking forward for more in the future!~

Users who are viewing this thread