Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

wai-- holy-- what the fu-- aaaa
Didn't pay attention to that second-to-last page until I realized the next chapter wasn't going to come so quickly.
Congratulations!
What am I supposed to do now? Wait for you guys to redo the early chapters? Make a chart of all the ships? Write a fanfic about wicked phase Iruma? He should be coming back eventually, if they don't wnat to arouse suspicion.
Don't leave me like this!
This is the only reason I still use MangaDex instead of just Novel Updates!

oh yeah forgot to say thanks
thanks

Legends says that the MisFits scan is the quickest scan in all the western part of the globe

I've been reading this since season 1 of the anime ended and I got to say, MisFits scan has ben a blessing for getting through all of these chapters and catching up to the raws. Thank you all for your hard work and congratulations.

@jenmard Yes, Balam knows Iruma is human. He figured it out almost immediately during Iruma's first lesson because Balam specializes in demon biology. IIRC Ameli's father also knows. At least 7 demons know Iruma is a human at this point.

THANK.YOU misfit scans for all the hard work that you guys put into this lovely manga,now that we have caught up,cheer!

@extremo777
Oh, I'm not alone! I should have expected this!
I can both write and draw, but there's no guarantee that future me won't decide to drop it all and redo it, eventually not producing anything at all.
The recent chapters have also confused me on who to ship. See, this is why I don't involve myself with romance.
I should make that chart...

Thank you Misfits!!! 😍

Btw... Balam - sensei is giving off Newt's vibes in a way..

Do demons even age the same way humans do? Aren't they depicted very long lived usually? Is Iruma gonna die before all his friends?

Users who are viewing this thread