Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

radial.png

𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬

Supporter
...I cannot completely dismiss the thought that the grandfather will do something absurd, like rewind time. Shenanigans are inbound.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the first chapter when no one was interested in the manga or barely translating it until the anime popped up - I am so happy that the manga and author is recognised now

Double-page supporter
congrats to you all at Misfitscans! thank you so much. love you all.

This is gonna be one HELL of a late birthday party. Can't wait to see everyone in that house.

This manga makes me feel affection for a man with bird leg's. How?
Also, thanks Misfits for Scans for this fast and dedicated work. I still remember when there was 3 random chapters translated and more than 30 missing. But you guys did it. Thank you so much.

Contributor
Thanks for your work, Misfits. I hope licensing companies are looking at your work for inspiration.

Dex-chan lover
Nice timing.... Caught up with raws at the moment the grandpa learns about iruma's birthday.

how am I going to survive without my practically daily update of adorable demon bois and gorls! ToT

Thanks for the translations so far, I am really enjoying the story and I can't wait for more so thanks for giving me the opportunity to be able to do so :)

Users who are viewing this thread