Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 184 - A Promise to Kerori

Aw man I really wanna TS for misfit but i already have like 10,000 other groups to work for LMAO

thanks for the quality scans tho notheless

Great, wake me in 20 chapters. The idol stuff was funny as a one time gag but I guess the author really is one of those idol otaku freaks

Thanks for the very early releases translators. But wtf is the plot 😂 An idol tournament arc?!?! first of it's kind😂

Dex-chan lover
I am calling it now.

GYARI CHAN IS THE FEMALE MEMBER OF THE 6 FINGERS THAT GOT ALONG WITH IRUMA IN WALTER PARK

I repeat

GYARI CHAN IS THE FEMALE MEMBER OF THE 6 FINGERS THAT GOT ALONG WITH IRUMA IN WALTER PARK

I recognize those thighs and belly

Dex-chan lover
Of course Iruma was going to crossdress again. Gyari is likely the demon Iruma befriended at the park, as someone else stated below. 😂

Double-page supporter
Eh. Not sure I'll like this arc, didn't care for the crossdressing.

Dex-chan lover
So there are male Evidols right? Is there a particular reason why they still have to cross dress on apparently national TV (or the demon world equalivant)? I mean Iruma is INSANELY popular in whatever form he takes (male, female, evil); they would still do great on stage even without the crossdressing (as long as they got the training). Can't say I'm super into this (especially coming from the last arc; also the school prez hasn't had nearly enough chapters recently). Plus the "super popular famous person wants to end career of newly debuted famous person gaining popularity fast" is ridiculously clichéd and not one I enjoy (like at all).

Kerori knows that Iruma is the MC. No way she lost when she has an MC in her team. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread