Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 184 - A Promise to Kerori

Calling it... she's a manhater, will have crush on lied..... and boom....just like Shido and Miku..

Dex-chan lover
...I'll go check back, but couldn't that be Lied's sister? I have a nagging suspicion, but maybe it's all unfounded.

EDIT: Ok nah, I was getting weirdly confused. Lied's sister doesn't have freckles, has antennas, and doesn't have that mane of hair nor the same eyes...she has a similar build, but is far more athletic and stuff. Overall, not likely.

Still, interesting stuff.

... Idol ark incoming, I guess?

I hope it won't be as long as one punch man's tournament....

I sorta miss the beginning where the demons were considered dangerous.

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Lol it doesn't take much to force Lied to do drag it seems haha
Even if I had an idol who I would do anything to meet, I prolly wouldn't wear a dress just to meet them (so I guess I wouldn't do "anything" lmao)

ooohhhhhh she's lesbian, hope it stays that way.
I would have gladly stayed up all night simply refreshing this page if I had such an ability. This is fine too, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Lewdhandholding @DeathDonut the demons were never shown to be dangerous it was just the perspective of Iruma that makes them look dangerous in the beginning the actual dangerous demons were shown later on though when the gay senpai arc ended.

With all the wholesomeness going around rn I’m getting real “my favs might get mortally wounded” next arc vibes 🥴🥴

Users who are viewing this thread