Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - Team Devimuse

Dex-chan lover
Gives me a chuckle to realize Team Devimuse has three Young Kings and a Queen of Beasts and is considered a dark horse made up of nobodies.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this arc is gonna be disastrous (i mean, this is demon world we talking about)

@sintas22 ah, but you see, the mix up has happened far too much on the internet that it has indeed become a meme to mix them up on purpose.

Double-page supporter
@sintas22
5a546e0cd4b47a68f3227370e740e62e1979d740_hq.jpg

Aggregator gang
Huh I guess he was angry at being called fugly.

I guess the author wanted to capitalize of chapter 185's momentum. A bit too convenient but eh it's been awhile since Amelie worked together with Iruma so I'll let it slide.

A panel in and I already wan to punch that Beeber guy's face. A+ for character design.

Am I the only one that thought Melie's design looks out of place compared to her teammates? Also did she lose a cup or two on her bust size? Also petition to have her name changed to "Merry".

I have mixed feelings on the development but the chapter gave me some good laughs. Soooo yea.

I'm really waiting for Sullivan and Opera know about this Iruma's cross-dressing as Irumi hahaha. I bet Alice and Clara will go there hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
It feels a little weird to see Amelie working as a security guard. She's conscientious and willing to get her hands dirty, but it feels wrong a demon like with a high rank and from an important family doing grunt work. I imagine we'll get some exposition on how she got the job, but it looks weird at the moment. Since she's an evidol fan, they could have made her a VIP with a special pass to meet Kuromu instead, though that's a rehash of how Iruma met Kuromu.

Contributor
@spurgleburgle Remember, Ameri's father is Henri, the leader of Demon Border Patrol. Also one of her ambitions is to help her father out with her work. So, her taking a security job for a big event like the Evidol Games makes perfect sense.

Users who are viewing this thread