Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - Team Devimuse

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER O3O

MAN THIS WAS SO EXCITING, SO THE ONE WHO GOT EVIDOLLED IS AMELIE LOL!

THE MEME AT THE END, LOL

Boi this arc seems like it's gonna be a blast, and I guess there's some troublemakers in the volunteers....! Boi, is this gun b gud

Man that her name reminds me of that one person tgat make epic vocaloid music(gyari)

Just wish the author would stop with the "Big Event!"s. One competition after another... 🤒

Best waif always shows up when its matters

*i just realized that ame is wearing a collar choker dayum

I was planning on skipping this arc but when BFF insisted that I read this chapter, I am hooked again. Yeap, how to save an arc? Introduce Queen Amelie. Amelie numbah wan! Best girl Ameliieeeee!! Yooohoooo!!!

Dex-chan lover
Amelie: "Wtf am I doing here?!Wtf am I doing here?!Wtf am I doing here?!Wtf am I doing here?!Wtf am I doing here?!"

Dex-chan lover
@SakuraOrihime I believe Amelia was the volunteer they zoomed in on since that one was sent to deal with a commotion, which is also what Amelia was doing when she arrived in the security uniform. It wouldn't surprise me if someone behind the scenes will cause something to happen, given this is just the kind of event that the villain group would be interested in disassembling.

Hmmmm. I'm thinking that Amduscias will show up here again or at least watch since there will be a lot of music related stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread