Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 188 - Lindy's Roar

@kaichou9779 yup. If get busted! Other girls tails have flower, star and fire shaped!
tumblr_njy6a6Q8zp1rsrk2xo4_250.gifv

@Derpthenerd excuse me. Your broken is image.
@Pirangunter21 on hold. Lied have not brother. He have big sister.
@Rfdytht. I think daughter Iruma. Not sure.
@Crescentz Iram... mean Irami need ponytail. Because if without ponytail. he mean she will missed it.
97061-1534858302.jpg

WOW. Am mean Melie is super strong. It like that.
Wonder-Woman-Poster-Header.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Lied is always so funny, he gets a couple of pages acting all cool and next page it all goes downhill. I love him.

Dex-chan lover
@TheMegaMario Well Kuromy did choose them for a reason, she is a veteran of the games... but yeah, at this point this almost isnt a competition.

Omg is Beeber a tribute to Justin Beiber? Also Reiji has the same pose as Reiji from Uta no Prince Sama 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Damn...... female Iruma/Lied are starting to make me develop weird feelings... WHY DO THEY LOOK SO DAMN CUTE!!!

Fed-Kun's army
It's useless, karma will always foil your pervy plans Lie- aherm- Lindychan o3o

OMG IRUMACCHI IS NEXT HELL YEAH! Irumi will conquer the hearts of the man and woman alike lol

Dex-chan lover
Lol i re read because in hyped for this arc now and clara is on irumis shoulder lol freking adorbs

Also ARCHER IRUMAAAA BAAACCC

Dex-chan lover
Beeber getting KO-d by being whipped in the face by another boys' tail, that just screams perfection.

Lied eyes in the colored page seems like a mix of brown and yellow not like his usual eyes...violet but maybe he is wearing contact lens. That's nice hahaha. I hope soon an colored page of this Team Devimuse.

Users who are viewing this thread