Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 189 - The Strongest, Cutest Archer

Aggregator gang
Kuromu:
images

Fed-Kun's army
This bitch is really pulling my straws. Call Iruma ugly one more time! I DARE YOU! NO, I DOUBLE DARE YOU!

Fed-Kun's army
NO NOT AGAIN! My gal Irumi is the cutest and she's not ugly 😤!! Look at page 10 and when she said "Careful now" and even straight will go gay after seeing that cute face

Hey Misfits do you maybe know when this shitty simp show will end and manga will be back to proper plot?

@Anaszpan
damn dude, you can just wait for the arc to be over, no need to shit talk about it. Most people who even read this manga are just here to enjoy the adventures and shenanigans that iruma get into. Sure there is a main story but a big part of this manga is just about a iruma doing cool and exciting things with his friends

@Anazpan here, you can either shut up and not read this manga anymore OR you can stay here and complain, complain, AND complain while I fucking CHIKOSO your IJIWARU BUSU-OKAASAN you DASAI YOWAMUSHI

Contributor
@Anaszpan We're caught up with the RAWs, so come back in 10 years when the series is over and you can skip all the arcs you want.

Users who are viewing this thread