Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 189 - The Strongest, Cutest Archer

Fed-Kun's army
@Anaszpan
"You're saying I HAVE TO enjoy everything in the series or not read it at all"

You don't have to enjoy everything. Nobody is forcing you to read this manga. If you don't like the arc, just wait until the series gets past this arc. The vast majority of people are enjoying it.

"because I have no right to say what I like and what I don't because you are triggered by it"

You have all of the right to say what you dislike about what's happening. People have just as equal of a right to disagree and voice their opinion.

"Geee, thanks for telling me that I basically can't express my opinion"

If someone disagreeing with you is forcing you to not express your opinion, then aren't you the one being triggered?

"I hope you are aware that there are people who actually dont like everything about series (this or others)"

Yes, there are. They can voice their opinion and actualize reasons without resorting to shit memes and bizarre understanding of a story's narrative.

"Commenting on the series is not a crime, so why on earth are you reacting like a kindergarten child telling ppl to shut up with their opinion?"

You spend hours working on translating a project. There's usually very little financial compensation and there's a legal sword of Damocles above you at all times. It's almost because you like the manga and want to share it with other people. Translators don't need scanlations at all. They can read raws perfectly fine. But they do it anyways because they want others to be able to read the series.

Then someone comes in to a room where everyone is enjoying it and says it's shit and they can't wait until it gets back to X.

"You may be surprised but ppl can enjoy series can actually enjoy it and even have objective opinion about it."

Yes. Which is something you don't have. Your dislike of the series is based on your own personal feelings on what you're reading. It's 100% fine to do so! Nobody says that someone has to be forced to like a piece of media. But objectively, the series writing, art, pacing, framing, dialogue, characterization, etc have all been as strong during this arc as the previous few.

"They may even don't like some parts and in normal discussion they can speak about things they like and don't like, shock, right?"

Yes.

But criticizing a series about someone whose entire characterization has been based on their inability to refuse requests for help and their extremely optimistic view of every single situation because the current arc is focused on him being unable to refuse someone's request for help and his extremely optimistic view of the situation is... weird.

It makes me think that you just don't like cross dressing.

"If you can't accept criticism in comments on the series that you like maybe you shouldn't read comments? And please note, that I said "should" not like you "don't" or "shut up"

If you can't accept criticism in replies on your comments you like maybe you shouldn't read replies?

Group Leader
Did I read the same manga? Did Iruma always been this cute? Uh, oh, I mean Irumi.

Dex-chan lover
This week has been a boon for the pout industry, first Smol 'Lia now Irumi?

Again... how can Iruma be so cool and cute at the same time in respect to both versions 😵

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithnyar This week's episode of Re:Zero had Emilia pouting in a flashback.

Users who are viewing this thread