Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - The Millionaire and the Jewel

The twist between Kuromu and Gyari's relationsip is good stuff,although i would've preferred if author did not use yet another music-themed arc.
Especially since this one pales in comparison to the previous one (with the Music Festival) and is significantly gayer

I imagine SJW-media and pedo-Twitter would praise this arc if the anime ever reaches this far.

Just as a reminder to all the people who hate this ark due to crossdressing, one of the kings of Shōnen manga Naruto Uzumaki, not only regularly transformed into a naked female version of himself to get a rise out of old men, first kiss was with a guy, thought a male was prettier than his female crush, and spent the vast majority of the series chasing after a guy to the point of obsession. and all of that was okay to the vast majority of fans. So Naruto is more gayish then Iruma.

Just wanted to say I am a Naruto fan but just calling out hypocrisy, and also demons have a different view on sexuality not just in fiction but also biblical so get over yourself.

@lemonadeandsalt Okay, how about you get your head out of your ass? I like this manga and have no trouble with a cross dressing arc, I find it funny how you LGBT-Militant morons cling to anything that may be partly related to your mental illness. Iruma is a guy, he is comfortable being a guy, he doesn't crossdress for fun, but to help out a friend. I have watched plenty of stories do that, Cloud did it in ff7 as well. This does not mean they are sexually attracted in doing it. What did Iruma say: 'You get used to it.'

Even Demons seem to consider crossdressing to be perverted, considering Amelie's reaction to Iruma.

Next up, this manga is good, but let us not pretend like it is anything ground-breaking. A basic isekai with a push-over MC, who is gifted power by some deity for whatever reason. Sounds like a basic B-grade plot, but the author is good with the comedy and the romance side of it. That is all.

Now, if you can stop being a self-righteous douchebag and can get your head out of your ass, that would be appreciated, you troglodyte.

@Ruel1991 are you serious? That was my own opinion and if you disagree, then LOL that sounds like your problem :) I’m not trying to be a “LGBT-militant” or whatever that means, but I’m just trying to say that if you don’t like, don’t read. The number of comments saying they don’t like this cross dressing arc, or this is boring and they’ll drop is totally fine. But if you don’t like where this arc is going then just drop it without complaining - it’s not that hard. I’m not crazy for Iruma’s crossdressing arc either, but I appreciate that it’s still another arc for character development, so I’m still reading. I don’t know where you’re getting all these accusations from, but I think you should stop with the personal attacks towards a comment that clearly wasn’t directed towards you LOL
(Also? That was such a long comment, why did you spend your time typing that and throwing in insults like that? Do you really have nothing else to do?)

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir Western fans try to look for politics in a friendly message of shonen manga. Classic.

@nightshine Yuri fans ship toxic attitude in non-yuri manga because it is yuri. Also a classic.

@Arhayn Have you read the chapter inattentively? Or don't you know what tsundere is? She said bluntly that she wanted her to grow up as a "human".

@NinkNikkita No, she never said that she loved her romantically, let alone love in general.

@Arenji Ahaha, then you better not read the manga article on TV Tropes. They simultaneously call Azu-Azu and Kurumi "ambiguously gay" and "ambiguously bi", respectively, but at the same time they non-ironically write about the one-purpose sexuality of the former towards Irumi and the "depraved bisexual" of the latter. Moreover, in the article about Gyari, they literally write that Kurumi is in love with her and is as psycho-lesbian as she is, because she supposedly wants to see what she can get, lol. I am really amazed at the wishful thinking on western fandom. To such an extent that they don't even care how much they contradict themselves in the end, trying to pass fanon off as canon, at least partially.

Dex-chan lover
Cursed arc. And it doesn't have a single thing to do with crossdressing.

It is partly Amelie's mismatched legs.
It is mostly due to Kerori being stuck in nudeface Kuromi mode perpetually.
And now we can throw in the ridiculous ship-bait between the alternate personas of Best Girl and the protagonist.
Not to mention it is probably going to go full tournament arc, and tournament arcs are inherently cursed.

Users who are viewing this thread