Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - Irumi's Fanclub

Dex-chan lover
it's weird how demon world alphabet is pronounced like an arabic alphabet.

the end notes says it all:

The letters from manga is almost identical to Hebrew Aleph-bet but only until 22nd. Also I do not see Tav (22nd Letter) or any resemblance to letter Z.
A simple hint, in Hebrew, letters also hold numbers so
from 1 to 10 , its from first to tenth aleph bet: Aleph-1, Bet-2, Gimel, Dalet, etc etc
from 10 to 100 its from eleventh to 20th aleph-bet
so if eleven, in hebrew its Yod Aleph. 12 is Yod Bet.

Welp, Devils are all derived from the Old testament so no wonder they use Hebrew letters.
Research more on your own risk.

@Your-Waifu-Cursed that pfp is so fucking cursed like what the actual fuck that is so degenerate where can I watch it?

Dex-chan lover
Irumi is cute, very very cute, no one will drop this after seeing her.

Best filler/fan service chapter I’ve seen. I was in stitches with the reaction of the principal, Callego, and his best friends to the marriage declaration.

11/10 per usual.

Wait, people are dropping this manga because Iruma is pretty????
What??? When????
Also, that mom is so great, she's happy to se enew sides of her son thanks to his friends, this is wholesome it warms our cold hearts~!!

I am both parts extremely happy and endlessly frustrated they have finally written down the alphabet. Matching the sounds of japanese directly to hebrew is so much easier than the lazy way of just overlying roomaji consonants over the hebrew alphabet and saying "that fine!" but I get why explaining that is a lot. Hebrew has the same number of vowels as japanese and they share most consonants! Its much easier to write a hebrew sentence in japanese typeset and vv. than to do the same in english! But explaining that is a lot especially adding in the hows. Part of me is a bit disappointed because I was excited at how much research he had done into hebrew but I also know I set the bar too high.

PS: The way I wish it was done and will probably use for a fic at some point TBH
Hebrew alphabet matched properly with japanese consonants (using a-gyo(?) mostly katakana aleph->ァ exception: het->チ, ayin ->ャinstead of yod etc.)
Voweling is explained by mostly the same rules hebrew uses.
-no vowel is an "a/あ" sound
-yod->"i/い" double yod->"e/え"
-vav->"u/う" double vav->"o/お"
-and using lamed for chisai tsu because thats a glotal stop and is phonetically different than normal tsu

Ex. もっとゆっくりはなしてください。Motto yukkuri hanashite kudasai (could you speak more slowly?)
מוולטוו עולקורי הנשיטיי קודסאי
yay!

pss. Feel free to use if you write a fic too!

people are homophobes I see...thank god I am educated by my parents...so I wouldn't drop this

people who drop this manga cause of this arc are just jealous they can never be as cute as Iruma, I mean Irumi-chi :D
I don't blame them, it is vexing

This author actually made a proper language specifically for the manga. I mean, it's only a letter substitution thing but it's still way more effort than what other isekai authors and artists do.
Plus Alice's and Clara's reactions were hilarious.
also *glowstick* *crying_face* *glowstick*

That title had me interested right away :D In many stories (whatever medium) I tend to crave the reactions of the non-main characters to the events of the main characters and in most of them they get ignored. F.ex. It's one of the things I like about One Piece, when the reactions of the World/non-main characters are shown when the Strawhats feats go public. Since the Evidol games are such a big thing in this world and thus most of the cast will see it and happy their reactions are not glossed over/ommited

This was the best "filler" chapter i've read in a long while, I actually laughed out loud at Kalego, Opera & Suli are hilarious as always and it's now pretty much cemented how it will turn out with Azz azz & Clara. Loved the touch about Azz's mother, for all his resisting he defo won't make his mother angry

Users who are viewing this thread