Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - Irumi's Fanclub

Dex-chan lover
...That last infopage means Azz was so upset he screamed in "the Old Tongue"? Is that was started the fire or did he just also do that?

(what do you mean i'm reading too much into this)

Imagine dropping a manga just for some little crossdressing.
It's just for a contest guys, chill down. Dont drop Iruma just by that

Well at least that means the transphobes and the homophobes are dropping out. Having them in the community really brings the fandom down.

Dex-chan lover
Those people dropping, little bitches, because this manga is fucking incredible

Clara is the best girl and that's why Azz's mother tries to get her as a daughter in law.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see this arc animated, but that'll take at least 2 more years...

Fed-Kun's army
One does not simply say "don't watch the devigames" to Sullivan and Opera... their faces 🤣, but I died with Ballam and Kalego (don't know, don't care! lmao same) baby-chan 🥺 Azz want to burn Lied . awww they are so cute and LMAO THEY ANGRY 🤣🤣🤣 Devimuse team looking good. Thanks for the memes and the translation!

2 forced transvestites and a tomboy led by an idol in a human demon cavalry battle...

I don't know if I should love it or hate it.

Group Leader
@piratehat

Japanese writing goes up to down, right to left. So their text looks like:
P H
i i
r
a
t
e
h
a
t
!

Hi Piratehat!

That text on page 19 is from the raw, it says:

IRUMA SA$#^%@&

(Iruma-sama)

I ain't dropping this because the author knows how to write, but damn, this arc is kind of boring. Don't really care about Idol shit, but I like this manga so I'm just doing what I did with Shuumatsu no Valkyrie; live through the boring arcs to see the good stuff.

I still hate Gyari so much.

Users who are viewing this thread