Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - Irumi's Fanclub

Dex-chan lover
@Ithnan I think she calls her GREAT Master because Raim was taught by Amuryllis, so maybe they just know of each other through Raim-sensei ? There's also the fact that Clara has met Amuryllis, when Azz-kun invited her over with Iruma.

Since Iruma is definitely becoming king I can see him with the harem route and not a singular partner (yes I believe Azz Azz is already in his harem)

@extremo777
Being anti semitic/homophobic/transphobic aren't valid "ideas and opinions" wtf dude, being a hateful person regurgitating alt right propaganda isn't "based" fren, it's just cringe.

i do agree with Kalego lol.

welp. I guess time to put this on hold and come back after few months.

@SPARTAN-141 the hebrew text comment isn't really anti-semetic I don't think. There are many texts to do with demons that have been written with the hebrew language. The Qlipoth is one which has been used in many manga and general stories. It's probably most prominent in Black Clover and Berserk recently. I don't think it's really surprising to see it in this manga either.

@SPARTAN-141
That sounds anti-Semitic, homophobic, and transphobic at the same time, you win this comment section I guess.

Perhaps this was intended as a joke or sarcasm but you said their statement sounds anti-semetic? If that's not the case I apologise. But looking at your comments I don't see where you weren't suggesting that.

Wait people are dropping this manga because of this arc?! I know that compare to the harvest arc and music arc this arc pale in comparison but it's still good.

The comment that I was replying to was implying Jewish folks were comparable to actual demons wtf

And they forcing an innocent human to cross-dress is very fitting, now that I think about it.
And this part is implying a perceived notion that "the jews" are responsible for the human equivalent of "turning the frogs gay" (making the innocent White man into degenerates basically).

They might have not said anything bad explicitly, but the implicit message was pretty clear. That innocence of yours is refreshing tho, lol.

@Limita It isn't good, but with a manga of this length it is to be expected that there would be a miss sooner or later, I do not believe it is something to quit the manga over, to those morons I say: Good riddance, go back to watching Hello Kitty or something other that rewards your tiny attention span.

But saying this arc isn't bad is also false, it is boring. Compared to the last one that was full of comedy, romance and character, where I would laugh, aww and squeal at intervals. (I completely flipped at the ball scene with Amelie and Iruma). This arc has done nothing for me, it is neither funny, nor awesome, nor heartwarming. The highest bits of comedy that got a little chuckle out of me was seeing Kalego and the Sully seeing Iruma cross-dress and their reactions at it.

Because until just recently I assumed that crossdressing was a weirdly specific taboo for demons, considering Amelie's reaction, if it had been just Sully, I would have remained with that notion, cause Iruma in Sully's eyes could do no wrong, but seeing Belam (I think that is his name) cheering on Iruma and Kalego being indifferent and wanting to just ignore it leads me to believe I was wrong, which made me chuckle.

But beyond that, I was bored, I want this arc to be over and see of the comedy and romance improves again, I will not stop reading this manga over one bad arc.

Huh, the gibberish was actually a psuedo hebrew scripted romanji?! TIL

Also, YAY! A snapshot into an outsider's perspective on Irumi chan!

Okay, so have a theory:

Clara's father is human
reasons?
Clara's mother seemed to know the definition of friends.
We never have seen Clara's wings. (I suspect she may not have wings)
Clara's father is an adventurer. Why would a demon go out adventuring when they know how dangerous the demon world is? Sounds more like a human being fascinated by the demon world.
And he clearly has brought human influences with him, like the kotatsu, which Alice, who has been established as smart and knowledgeable about the demon world, has never seen before.

Clara's father might have summoned Clara's mother when messing about with demon summoning, fell in love, moved to the demon world, and started a family.

But hey, that's just a theory, A GAAAME... no no not doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread