Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Chima's Voice

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest i would like more a fair lost in this scenario. I can understand why it was done,but we could have then just lose.

this arc seriously really dosen't entertain me anymore got a feeling the other feels the same way btw not that i hate it i love the 1st and other chapter but reading it at this point makes me bored.

I really like this manga but that "accident" was really lazy and stupid, I guess a perfect manga doesn't exist
I just hope that this arc finishes soon because it has been one the weakest in the series so far

In my heart Kuromu's team is the winner, you did well protecting Chima and I'm sure the audience will understand your strength that surpasses Gyari's greed or whatever her name was lolol, man that's cheesy but it's interesting and fun to watch, it's great to remove the stress from the other previous arcs lolol, I'm really glad they give us time to breath like that because I'm really worried for our dear Irumi-san and I really did need some time to see them smile, cause it feels like we won't be seeing it as much in the other chapters, though I hope I'm wrong !!
Argh, all because that dumbass who was an ex-13 whatever decided to leave and do whatever the heck his selfish a$$ wanted dang it I'm so worried for our babiiieeesss~~!!! T^T
Thank you so much for the scanlation everybody, we appreciate the hard work!!

@Isekai_Applicant OMG I didn't think of that !!! You're so right haha!!! I would LOVE to see Irumean hhhh it would be so cool, wooow in so glad I read your comment haha, just thinking about it is nice so in really glad haha, thank youu~!!

Double-page supporter
So far I’ve disliked the real cool girl (usually a fan of Tom boy girls) and her not helping to protect the little sister n even talking advantage of the stimulation to win made me hater even more

Well I guess she is a demon so what you expect haha

I stumbled into some real sick shit earlier and this is just the kind of cute shit i need right now to cleanse myself god it was like the exact opposite of the feeling cute things give and i only read 2 chapters...

I like how Ameri(Melie) Lied(Lindy) and Iruma(Irumi) comforted Chima 😭 She wasn't trying to get into the way but she didn't step that far and she was caught in it

It's not her fault D: I felt bad for her since all she wanted to do was encourage her sister and now her sister's probably gonna lose

Users who are viewing this thread