Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Chima's Voice

For the unsatisfied, don't fret, this arc is almost over, although I don't really get why peoples hate ut this much ... It's a fun little adventure happenning between the BIG EVENTS and stuff, Mairimashita Iruma-kun wouldn't be the same if there was only serious stuff with the bad guys and everyone would complain if after each and every arcs, Iruma leveled up, so just sit back and enjoy some fun and cute shenanigans, the story ain't going anywhere.

Fed-Kun's army
That was intense, but I thought it would last longer. Amelie defending Irumi 😊Gyari made a dirty move... good meme Misfits scans

Am I the only one that got some serious Spider-man vs Goblin vibes, when they saw this panel?

4-30b72152ec95441bf4b2a8eb94495869ff986b6066424b24ca9678ae4427355b.png

GOBLINS-Business.jpg

Double-page supporter
hamfisting the kid into the middle of the battle to fuck with the match is pretty gay, weakest part of the arc for sure

Ok, this was a weak chapter. Good that the arc is getting to its end, since no funny interactions have happened so far. I was expecting some hilarious scenes between Iruma and Amelie, but nothing, only that shitty lesbian devil trying to win everything

Dex-chan lover
oh I see, the reason for the casting is because everyone here is for the most, hyper-focused, their going to do the thing they did in the music festival. kuromu is all in for idol shenanigans, iruma is- well you know, lied is used to hyper-focusing, and prez takes things seriously.

I like this arc. The only time I feel this manga boring is when the glasses senpai appears.

hamfisting the kid into the middle of the battle to fuck with the match is pretty gay, weakest part of the arc for sure

yes, truly a devigay momento

@WanNyan truly so, I got so pissed at that shit that I almost got on Twitter to rant. It makes no sense and it's incredibly forced, so it just makes me hate that I can't hate the kid.

Dex-chan lover
I’ll be glad when this arcs over, I just wanted cute crossdressing not this sports festival marriage battle

Users who are viewing this thread