Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Chima's Voice

iruma my boy always has his priorities straight i’m so proud of the kid. also everyone complaining about gyari needs to remember that she is a possessive greedy demon man ofc she’ll accept that win

Honestly hate gyaris character in a bad way and am starting to dislike kerori cause she didn't even care that much about her sister almost getting hurt other than yelling her name and being concerned when she was sad

Fed-Kun's army
I was also kinda spacing out while reading, so somehow-- and I know this sounds ridiculous-- I was genuinely able to hear Iruma's clap and it woke me up xD.

@Spirit_14. what mean huh!
85uG.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Hawawa Irumacchi looked so manly protecting the kid, dang! He only gets cooler and cuter with time~♡

Dex-chan lover
If Gyari doesn't acknowledge she's didn't really win that match and choose a category that gives Iruma and co. an advantage she really will become a totally irredeemable piece of shit.

I know it's all just an edge-of-the-seat setup for a grand victory at the end, but I really feel like committing not alive on the little sister.

imma go cool off my head.

Dex-chan lover
@rudolphessthereindeer

No I am too. This arc is hella boring past the first 2 chapters. Especially because korori’s character arc has nowhere to go. For me it’s just felt like a random assortment of things happening in each page with no sense.

@snowcone27 Did you not see page 11? Iruma may be protecting her with his body, but Kerori (and the student council president) were both there on either side trying to hold back the group from crashing into her sister. That's a tad more than just yelling out her name. She was right there to protect her and once the competition was over she likely knew that her sister was physically fine immediately followed by her rival getting into her head again. It makes sense that she'd go right back to the competition mindset afterwards especially since she has her own marriage on the line here.

@rudolphessthereindeer nah this arc turned shit really fast, i never thought that about any arcs so far but I feel like they are throwing in some filler while they try and figure out a real story lol and its not working for me personally its all become real stupid at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread