Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 195 - Arrogant Diva

It almost looks like Kuromu may have shifted her sights from Gyari to Iruma. On Page 6 when she looks at Irumeanie, it looks like her pupils are heart shaped if you zoom in, and then she says towards the end that she wants both Cute and Cool.

Gyari is cool but she doesn’t have the cute, while Iruma is cute AND can be cool. While I highly doubt it is the case, maybe we’ll see Kuromu make moves on Iruma in the future?

Group Leader
Okay... There's only two people that made me feel this way...

Ricardo and Irumi.

@Airik96 Really? To me, Gyari is just brash, definitely not cool in the slightest. I was very confused, as to why the crowd was so enamored with her.

Kuromu and chad Irumi, in other hand… Hoo boy, cute, cool, AND sexy.

Dex-chan lover
Yes yes it's a guy just admit that you don't care if it looks good, you'll feel much better.

@Confetti oh yeah I definitely see where you’re coming from about Gyari, I just said she’s cool because that’s how the Netherworld views her.

Iruma definitely has the best of both worlds, so I wonder if this will have an effect on Gyari now that she’s seen what he can do.

I WANT TO SEE EVERONES REACTION SO BAD!!! I BED EGGY-SENSAI IS SO DONE AT THIS POINT LOL.
(the ones who are watching on devi-tv from the previous chapters)

Users who are viewing this thread