Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 23 Ch. 196 - Passion in Greed

Dammit...this is so gey...but i like this kind of gey...but still..this is gey...ah dammit..dont wanna think anymore

"fuck manhwa"
thems fighting words my man!

ah man, this arc is over now. will iruma change back next chapter or will we have dark iruma the sequel

Fed-Kun's army
@nutman451 So, I actually just skimmed through your comment(sorry bro, it's a bit long maybe I'll read it properly later o3o") and this one thing kinda made me go "hm.."...

Why must Kuromu and Gyari relashionship be a positive one? o3o

Why must they have a "proper" relashionship or even "proper" rivalry?

I mean, their dinamic is their dinamic. Just by analyzing events till now I can see a buncha possibilities to a lot of events, and from how this chapter ended, next chapter can have a big surprise with a sudden terrorist attack in the middle of the ending of the ceremony(I can't help but be curious on why the last panel was a zoomed out shot), though that's more unlikely I suppose... More likely is Iruma confronts Kuromu about stuff or everyone reactions to Irumeanie o3o

Iruma seemed bothered over something, we don't know if it'll lead somewhere else. We have no idea how Gyari and Kuromu messed up relashionship is gonna go, there's also no way to know about other factors that may have even been shown before but were forgotten, like that one shot of a volunteer(who we assumed was Amerin, but... was it? I feel it's sus...) before Amerin popped up.

Basically, we'll really only know if it was bad once we see the full effect it has on the overall game. Sometimes things that are out of place or messed up or look like plotholes at first are actually setup for something else...

Tl;dr: Ain't a bit early to say the KuromuGyari thing is bad? If it ends up nowhere then welp, truly bad but yeah. Also it's ok to think arc was boring, not everyone likes everything and this one seems to be hit or miss o3o

Also, if that was said somewhere in ya comment ya can ignore me... o3o"

Says didn't read all of the person comment cuz it's long, proceeds to write long comment. Oof the hypocrisy, sorry...

CONGRATULATIOS TEAM KUROMU !!!! 10000% DESERVED THAT WIN!
Osamu Nishi's art, all her drawing, expressions.. IS SO SO SO AMAZING
ALL THE CHARACTER'S LOOK SO NICE AND BEAUTIFUL
KUROMU AND GYARI IS ACTUALLY PRETTY CUTE ??!!

Dex-chan lover
gay! :D
i also hope that there's more than gay! like ace! or trans!
oh god i forgot about the incoming terrorists
also fuck manhwa
Meanwhile, in the future…
Kalego: wore a dress over his school uniform when he was their age, because he wanted to. Who knows which style came first for him? I don’t. We may never know. Well find out if it comes up in the story.
Opera: exists harder
I’m on my first reread, so I’ll watch for any ace vibes as I go. Lots of stuff has just come up naturally in the story, and this arc was the “I can do whatever I want in this manga, clearly, so let me. ... BLAM femboys and lesbians!”

Users who are viewing this thread