Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 23 Ch. 196 - Passion in Greed

Damn that arc was better than expected! Thought it would be a filler/throwaway arc but it really held up. I can see the pacing issue people are talking about, but honestly dom-Irumi and Gyari were worth it.

wooaah!!!
38 mins after its release and it was read by 6k people

thank you misfits scans 👏👏👏😍

so glad this arc is over. though i enjoyed watching irumi's archery and sexy wicked phase irumean.

i felt this chapter is short but meaningful.
i guess Gyari understood Kuromu and accepted her defeat. while Kuromu accepts her "love". so this is yuri afterall 😅

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

@RRR-gi

so with this, it should be the end of the cross dressing Irumean

e67.png

Irumi have something to say to Kuromu?
Anyway, lot of panels used by Gyari is something that I don't appreciate. Her coolness is overused that it doesn't become that cool anymore. Just plain rude.

Dex-chan lover
@Khraxter i can't feel it, the first one is better.

especially if you compare this one with Purson Character development in Music Festival.

I don't get all the hate this arc got (but I will assume there are valid reasons for such, so I won't pry), but I liked it all the way through.

I love Kuromu's character a lot. what with her overwhelming passion and confidence in her entire craft and this arc really demonstrates that. even if it does sorta take away the spotlight from Iruma for a bit

EDIT:
Is there some context to the sudden manhwa hate I'm not getting?

Dex-chan lover
Dude, I see so many people who can't have some fun. So what if this wasn't your original arc, all that matters is that you had some fun reading it. And if you hadn't fun at least someone had.

Gontetsu get touch your his hand Kuromu. He feeling bright smile.
original.gif

P.S. that not GIF. Other gif

Users who are viewing this thread