Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Ones Who Prepare

Before the call, I was thinking how great it will be if he has an ulterior motive.

And than the call came, and I was like: "Wow, didn't really see that one coming."

What I will predict is, the senpai will use the fireworks to destroy the school as everyone think that Iruma is the most powerful person there and his invention will be as powerful as he is.

I think his efforts to destroy the school will end up in a pretty fireworks show that will win them the festival.

Aggregator gang
After I saw the volume cover for the latest volume(vol. 7) I was wondering how Iruma got to that point but I think I can finally start formulating a theory on what happen.

@AthalosJ

I checked it out after you mentioned it and I'm just thinking: "What the hell happend in vol. 6 that we ended up there?" By the way judging by the covers are we around vol. 4 ?

Dex-chan lover
@boag
You know that the scheming senpai had always has access to explosives, right? Iruma really only gives him a perfect cover and set-up to initiate his operation, not the knowledge of bombs.

@AthalosJ
I am intrigued by what you said and so i go search for said cover... and dear LORD. O_O

Here's a LQ thumbnail for your convenience. Spoilers of course!
7eFv0NE.jpg

I find it interesting how this parallels the Vol.1 Cover... Could this be the final Vol?

Dex-chan lover
hah... That megane sempai character always irked me somehow, but I just wouldn't listen to my instincts. I thought he at most would do something himself, in a dorky, tear jerking way, to take revenge or prove himself or something....I just couldn't imaging him pulling a Doofy. (Link leads to Scary Movie 1 spoiler.)

Dex-chan lover
Dude was intro'd and every scene he's in involved him exploding and he's working on fireworks now while repeatedly being shown to have something off about him. This is hardly un-telegraphed.

Meanwhile, more pres!

Aggregator gang
That first page… I thought I mistaken this manga with maoujou de oyasumi

Users who are viewing this thread