Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 32 Ch. 282 - Reliable Senpai

Double-page supporter
Amelie my wife is just too strong. And I realize just now that Iruma is going to be a fat old guy because he eats too much.

Dex-chan lover
I was like "holy shit rare Schnell pogchamp moment?"

it quickly went into "well shit".

Dex-chan lover
Yay, comments are back, missed you all XD, also they are banned from recruiting, but first years should enter freely.

Double-page supporter
Lmao. I bet chima will go on a quest to the batra's room only to be blocked by every other batra then ending up on the StuCo

Double-page supporter
It's been a minute since I was able to thank Sendiri or the Misfits for a new Iruma chapter on MD. Thank you for the lovely chapter (and all the chapters that have come out while MD was down and without discussion forums)!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it's no surprise that they got banned. Going off of their previous year, Ameri and the student council intervenes if they see any upperclassmen trying to force first years into joining; and Iruma's group (while Iruma and his friends weren't willingly) were doing exactly that on a much grand scale. That said, even if they're banned from the hunt and/or actively recruiting, I imagine that they're very much allowed to welcome any first years who wish to join of their own volition.

Double-page supporter
Pfft. I had forgotten he's part of the batra.

Thanks for the scans!

Aggregator gang
As terrible as getting banned from participating is - you gotta admit: This is still a super strong showing for the magi-tools batra.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it, Schnell technically did show off what Magic Tools are capable of. For a guy who didn't even start off in that club, he sure is good at it.

Dex-chan lover
They never really do much in the club anyway, so I'm sure they'll be confused if a newcomer comes lmao

Users who are viewing this thread